Good Grief Baby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home away from Home (being WoW)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Touchy subject

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautybelf
Co-GM
Co-GM
Beautybelf

Touchy subject Empty
PostSubject: Touchy subject   Touchy subject EmptyThu May 15, 2008 8:36 am

I know I said no boosts but I am not sure if I mentioned why...

Boosts through instances rob you of very valuable experience, kinda like buying WoW gold and Power Leveling!!!!

By that I mean, skills acquired running an instance at the correct level will stand you in good stead when we get to the BIG ones.

Also, if you are constantly been run through instances you won't know how to deal with "raid" icons as well as know what your role is for that run.

Example: A Hunter been constantly boosted will not have used traps for CC, Multi-shots for pulls, Misdirection or different aspects they possess. I would be completely embarrassed if I had to run and did not know what the PUG leader was asking me to do?! Also tarnishes our Guild Name... not nice Crying or Very sad

HOWEVER... If we are in the area and we are available, ask. What is the worst that can happen... we say no!!! I am not going to kick people for simply asking. That having been said, check the Guild tab in Social to see what area we are in BEFORE asking!

Let me also add, if you see a low level alt of an officer been run through an instance, do not get the humpf... we have been to the big instances on the Alliance side and have been around a while. Long enough to know exactly what our roles in any given run will be. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://goodgriefbaby.heavenforum.com
Babyshoes
Co-GM
Co-GM
Babyshoes

Touchy subject Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touchy subject   Touchy subject EmptyThu May 15, 2008 9:20 am

" Let me also add, if you see a low level alt of an officer been run through an instance, do not get the humpf... we have been to the big instances on the Alliance side and have been around a while. Long enough to know exactly what our roles in any given run will be. Suspect "

Thank you for mentioning that part Beautybelf. We have indeed been running together a long time and we all certainly do know our rolls and we even know what's expected of classes we have never actually played. I would hate for people to get the wrong idea or think that we are showing favouritism because that quite simply isn't the case No
Back to top Go down

Touchy subject
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Good Grief Baby :: Rules... nah more like guidelines :: What else is there?-
Jump to: