Good Grief Baby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home away from Home (being WoW)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO MORE!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautybelf
Co-GM
Co-GM
Beautybelf

NO MORE!!! Empty
PostSubject: NO MORE!!!   NO MORE!!! EmptyMon May 05, 2008 8:18 am

As of 01/05/2008 NO further promotions will be granted unless you go well above and beyond the call of duty.

My hand has been forced and you have managed to unleash a real dragon.

How will the promotions work?

1. GREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not your mother and should not have to preach about manners, but when you enter a room YOU say hello! I do have Guild member alert on. I know exactly when you log in. Again I say do not treat me as a fool!!! Suspect
2. Pay back your repair bills. The officers are NOT here to fund you! It is not what the GB is for. If things do not get better, the gold will be removed by the designated banker (Riotact) and kept until such time as I see fit to trust everyone again.
3. NO new officers will be appointed.
4. I will now handle recruitment along with my most trusted partner Babyshoes. Questions will be asked of all new members to avoid acquisition of more free-loaders.
5. Again, if you do not like the way I am running the Guild from now on... LEAVE! Twisted Evil

Myself, Babyshoes and Tankabull are working hard and do not expect this sort of treatment as THANKS!
Back to top Go down
http://goodgriefbaby.heavenforum.com

NO MORE!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Good Grief Baby :: Rules... nah more like guidelines :: Promotions up the ranks-
Jump to: