Good Grief Baby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home away from Home (being WoW)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero Class

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautybelf
Co-GM
Co-GM
Beautybelf

Hero Class Empty
PostSubject: Hero Class   Hero Class EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 am

It was an excellent April Fools joke on behalf of Blizzard and was warmly received by all who read up on the hero class known as Bard. cheers

If you want a good chuckle, check out this link: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath/features/bard/bardclass.xml

Now onto the more serious side for the one and only new hero class expected with the launch of WotLK!

Death Knight: Twisted Evil

This class will only be accessible to players who have characters that are between level 55 and 70. It is purely speculation at this stage as to what level your chosen “death knight” type character will need to be. Only once you complete a lengthy chain quest (for those of you with a level 60+ lock or paladin will know all about it as it is very similar in nature and length to your epic mount quest) after which your new “Death Knight” will begin at between level 55 and 60. Again the level is under speculation.

What the heck is a “Death Knight”? Suspect Let me tell you…

A plate-wearing DPS/Tank class UNABLE to use a shield, not that (judging from what I have seen and read) you will need one!
Rather than Mana/Rage/Energy, a DK will rely on Runes which they carve into their weapons before entering into combat.
These will all be based primarily on CD’s with unknown rate at this stage
NOT to mention he/she looks like a BAD ASS! affraid
Quests will be in place (much like all other classes, e.g. Paladin’s Resurrection) to teach you how to use your new abilities. Again from what I have seen, you will be able to summon undeads to fight on your behalf…check out the link I posted 17th April 2008.
Back to top Go down
http://goodgriefbaby.heavenforum.com

Hero Class
Page 1 of 1