Good Grief Baby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home away from Home (being WoW)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO BOOSTS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beautybelf
Co-GM
Co-GM
Beautybelf

NO BOOSTS Empty
PostSubject: NO BOOSTS   NO BOOSTS EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 8:36 am

Hi Guys,

This is the only absolute rule with regards the higher level members in the guild. Absolutely NO BOOSTS will be offered! You gain nothing from having a high level player running with you and experience gained from running with the correct level group in any instance is invaluable. It will stand you in good stead when you hit OL instances and you won't look like a noob in front of other players in a PUG! pale

Just bear in mind that we all want to get to 70 and once there the game starts for real. (I speak from experience having a few level 70 chars myself). I personally do a lot of solo questing and avoid the low level instances as the rewards are negligable and change in a few levels anyway! I only really start to concern myself with gear when I hit OL as there you really need cracking gear to survive. affraid

Thanks for understanding and happy gaming Cool
Back to top Go down
http://goodgriefbaby.heavenforum.com
Marco

Marco

NO BOOSTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO BOOSTS   NO BOOSTS EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:39 am

Yes but what about higher level players, helping lower level players to do some quest in the instances? A.K.A not boosting Razz JK
Back to top Go down
Babyshoes
Co-GM
Co-GM
Babyshoes

NO BOOSTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO BOOSTS   NO BOOSTS EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 9:19 am

As I have said before, I don't mind helping if you are suck with some instance quests as I know it can be hard to find a decent group, but I wont run for loot. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NO BOOSTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NO BOOSTS   NO BOOSTS Empty

Back to top Go down

NO BOOSTS
Page 1 of 1