Good Grief Baby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home away from Home (being WoW)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to post screenshots (tutorial)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Babyshoes
Co-GM
Co-GM
Babyshoes

How to post screenshots (tutorial) Empty
PostSubject: How to post screenshots (tutorial)   How to post screenshots (tutorial) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 pm

OK.. follow these simple steps and you will be posting your pics with ease in no time Wink

Step 1 :
Click on host an image (located upper left)

Step 2:
Click on "browse" on upload image window that just opened

Step 3:
Locate the image you want in your world of warcraft screenshot folder (programs, world of warcraft, screenshots).
Click the image desired and click open.

Step 4:

Click on "Host it" on the upload image window

Step 5:
Highlight the url directly under "Image url" on the new image window that has appeared, now right click that highlighted url and select "Copy" from the drop down menu.

Step 6:
Click "Upload" (the blue word under the url)

Step 7:
Now click the "Image" button (located next to the "Host an Image" button)

Step 8:
Right click in the url bar (the black text box on the little window that just popped up) and click "paste" from the drop down menu. Now click ok.

Step 9:
You should now see and jpg url has appeared in the screen (the one this is typed in). See it? that's your screenshot!
Now you can't see it until you either click the "Preview" button (use this to check it's to your liking) or click the "Send" button. Clicking the "Send" button will post it on the forum and bingo! we can all see your pic.

I hope this helps, if you still have any problems...let me know and I'll do what I can to help. Good luck and happy posting! What a Face
Back to top Go down

How to post screenshots (tutorial)
Page 1 of 1