Dungeons and end-game content

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beautybelf
Co-GM
Co-GM

PostSubject: Dungeons and end-game content   Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:50 am

Yummy!!!

Anyone who has played with me for a while will know how much I love Dungeons / Instances. Tbh I don't really bother running these until I hit OL as the drops and quest rewards are obviously far superior to Azeroth's instances. That being said, I can't wait to run in the new WotLK instances.

In WotLK all the same bells and whistles will be there, like the Heroic format of the game. A large number of new instances will be available and it will be all new to every player out there (except for the lucky buggers that are beta testing Crying or Very sad ).

In addition to that, Blizzard plan to introduce the following: Account based / Guild based raid attunements. In essence what this means is if one of your characters has already attuned for an instance or raid (keying quests) everyone in the guild or all the characters on your account would automatically be attuned too cheers .

New and Original

Utgarde:

2 5-man wings (level 70 & 80)
1 25-man raid
The instance hub will be comprised of 3 wings and situated in Howling Fjord and filled with Vrykul (detailed in my first post)
The first wing, "Utgarde Catacombs" is for level 70... so very much like Ramparts was for TBC.
The second wing, "Utgarde Pinnacle" is for level 80
The third is a 25-man raid but no details are available at this stage.

The Nexus:

2 5-man wings
1 25-man raid

Located in Coldarra, you will be faced with the Blue Dragonblight as your main enemy. The Red Dragonblight will fight along side us.
A level 70 5-man instance known as "Ice Caverns"
A level 80 5-man instance where you will be able to fight on magical rings that float above the ground.
A 25-man raid pretty much the same as Onyxia. It will be a rift in the sky and we will encounter Malygos.

Drak'Tharon Keep:

For levels between 72 and 76, it will consist of 2 5-man wings.
This is the fort where Arthas found the Frostmourne.
Between Grizzly Hills and Zul'Drak.
First instance is for levels 72-74 accessed through Grizzly Hills.
Second instance is for levels 76-74 and is accessed through Zul'Drak.

Uldar:

Not known how many instances or raids will be available for this one. It is in the Storm Peaks and will be a Titan-related dungeon where the secrets of Azeroth will be revealed.

Azjol-Nerub:

Nuberian Race's subterranean kingdom will be home to several instances, one featuring the Old God and the Faceless Ones but no more details at this point.

Icecrown Citadel

This is the one we really want to get to as a team. A level 80 25-man raid (so this is the Black Temple of TBC in WotLK) where we will get to HURT the Lich King himself!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Returning in a new form

Some old friends are also making a return but in a different form.

Dalaran:

Being the Neutral city, it will have 1 or 2 instances inside the city just like with Ogrimmar and Stormwind.

Naxxramas 2:

Strictly level 80, 25-man raid. Same as the old one and no attunement will be necessary.

What about Azeroth??

Caverns of Time: Culling of Stratholme:

A new wing in CoT, Arthas will be fighting along side us and just for the pallies... undeads everywhere!

*There are speculated instances planned but no use posting on them until the speculation is fact Exclamation *

Beautybelf - Beast Master Hunter
Griefbringer - Destruction Warlock
Luckycow - Feral Druid
Jamen - Shadow Priest
Petitecash - Guild Bank Administrator
Co-GM of Good Grief Baby
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://goodgriefbaby.heavenforum.com

Dungeons and end-game content
Page 1 of 1